Terms for NICK CAVE contest
Help children in need and get the chance to win 1 of 3 copies of "The Little Thing Is Sad", exclusively signed by Nick Cave.
This is the second in the series of Little Thing books for children written and illustrated by Nick Cave. These collectible hardcover books were printed for Cave Things by the monks at Denmark’s Narayana Press.
In The Little Thing Is Sad, the little thing wakes up unhappy, and the usual cast of friends suggest ways of making it less sad… boy, do they get it wrong! In the end, the little thing must go and ask the thing that lives in the cave, who of course has the remedy!
- Buy a T-shirt from the Nick Cave for #bravehood collection on our website. You are welcome to buy more items, every purchase is a donation. Only newly purchased items from May 17, 2023 on are eligible.
- If you wish to enter the draw, follow us on @supportbravehood on Instagram and send us a DM with your order confirmation number, your full name and postal address until May 29, 2023, 13.00 pm CET.
Please note: Entries via e-mail or via post will not be accepted.
- We will announce the lucky winners at random on May 30, 2023 and will send out a notification via DM on Instagram on the same day. If we do not hear back from the winner(s) within 7 days, we will pick a new winner and contact him/her/them via DM.
- 3 different winners will each receive one signed copy of "The Little Thing Is Sad" via post.
- The purchase must be made from one of our shipping markets (countries in the EU, USA, UK, Australia, and Ukraine), but you can make the purchase on behalf of someone in another market (such as Canada, Norway, Switzerland, or New Zealand). If you win, however, we would send the book to the address that is connected to the order confirmation number and would ask the winner to pass it on to whomever they wish.
- Since this is a valuable and exclusive collector's item with the artist's signature on it, out of respect and courtesy to the artist it should not be put up for sale on any e-commerce (second hand) market place such as ebay, Amazon, ebid, among others. Thank you for respecting the artist's work.
We strongly believe in data protection. We will not use your data as part of this draw for marketing purposes or sell it to third parties of any kind.
We reserve the right to revise the contest period at any time without prior notification.
We cannot be made responsible for errors made by the courier or if the winner is not at home, and the delivery has to be picked up at the post office. We will bear the costs of the delivery, however, we cannot be made responsible for any tax or custom fees (if applicable). We also cannot be made reliable for any damage due to shipping, or if the delivery gets returned to us because the winner does not claim it.
All entries received outside the contest period are disqualified.
All rights reserved.